Major Gifts with Claire Axelrad is FREE courtesy of 1832 Communications
1 Lesson / 30 Minutes / FREE
Fundraising authority Claire Axelrad of Clairification (https://clairification.com) is an expert in major gift giving. She explains how your organization should be looking to identify potential donors, engage with and solicit gifts from them. In this episode Claire discusses
– What exactly defines a major gift – The difference between contributor, supporter, giver and investor
– Who in your donor database is a potential major giver
– How to prepare to make a major gift ask
– The importance of who should make the ask and
– The one thing you MUST do to retain donors.