Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
- This event has passed.
Managing Brand at Wharton
November 30 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST
Whether you’re a global organization or a neighborhood nonprofit, managing any brand has its challenges—especially if you have multiple programs. It’s a job that requires you to strike a delicate balance between consistency and creativity. And there’s no one right way to do it, which can make the whole effort feel downright daunting.
Join us for a FREE live Q&A session on November 30 with Justin Flax, Creative Director at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. I’ll have my burning questions ready for him — and you can ask yours.
In this informal session, you’ll hear Justin’s take on:
- Penn’s goals when switching to this visual brand hierarchy and whether it’s working.
- The best thing about having a very narrow visual brand structure.
- The most frustrating think about having a very narrow visual brand structure.
- How he handles rule breakers.
- How he manages design when multiple logos are required.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.