Managing Cash Flow is brought to you by Wolters Kluwer
One of the greatest sources of stress for small business owners is managing cash flow. 69% of business owners who have been kept up at night by concerns about cash flow. More than half of U.S. businesses have lost $10,000 or more by foregoing a project or sales specifically due to issues created by insufficient cash flow.
This course shows you how to help clients assess current and future cash flows. You will learn techniques to increase cash flow and reduce dips in cash flow. Join expert, Rob Stephens, as he lists critical sources of cash for businesses, along with the pros and cons of major sources.
The course also explains how to prepare a cash flow projection. You will discover a company’s sustainable growth rate and how to increase it. Rob also walks through how leverage can increase growth, profit, and cash. Leverage also comes with risks and this course explains how to manage those risks.
Publication Date: June 2022
- The importance of cash flow
- Where businesses get cash
- Analyzing past cash flow
- Debt and equity funding
- The art of managing cash
- Recognize how to explore ways to assess current and projected cash flows
- Discover methods to increase cash flow and reduce dips in cash flow
- Identify sources of cash for businesses
- Identify the objectives of cash flow management
- Recognize the four main sources of cash for a business
- Describe the three conversion cycle periods
- Identify how the current ratio (aka working capital ratio) is calculated
- Recognize what is not added back to earnings to arrive at EBITDA