This Premium Course brought to you by NonprofitJenni
WHEN PEOPLE SEARCH ONLINE FOR THINGS LIKE…
- Volunteer opportunities near me
- Upcoming nonprofit events
- Local food banks/pet shelters/health clinics/etc
… Will your nonprofit’s website show up on the first page of search results?
Nonprofit Jenni’s mini-course on website marketing and SEO best practices will teach you to improve your nonprofit website’s ranking so Google, Bing, and other search engines can help new supporters find your organization.
THIS MINI-COURSE INCLUDES:
- Key terms and phrases you should know as you build or update your website
- Examples and exercises to help you find the best keywords to include on your website
- Tips for figuring out what information to include on your website
- Best practices for organizing your website
- An SEO checklist to make sure you have the essentials covered