Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Multi-Channel Marketing: What Is It and Why Does it Matter?
August 11 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Multi-channel marketing is the practice of communicating and marketing across many channels. By leveraging multiple communication channels—email, mobile, direct mail, websites, social media, paid and earned media, SEO, and more, you expand your reach to engage new donors and supporters.
Donors interact with a lot of different sources of media every day—nonprofit marketers need to uncover which channels their donors prefer to use and meet them where they are!
Join us on Thursday, August 11 at 2pm EDT, to learn from the pros! We’ve put together a panel of Qgiv partners and marketing experts to discuss how you can launch a multi-channel marketing campaign that supports your fundraising goals.
The panel will cover:
- How to accelerate your results in display and paid search with layered campaigns
- 3 tips to building your organic SEO
- How to ask for (and get) donations through social media
- 10 posts you absolutely should publish (plus 3 you should never publish)
- Direct mail segments and exclusions, along with contemporary reply devices
- Email best practices, tracking performance, and honing messages through A/B testing
- Texting ideas and ‘touch-points’, segmenting outbound text messages, easy opt-outs, and managing your text contact lists
- What a typical website redesign process looks like
- Ways to document the scope of the web tools you already use and what you can start doing now to speed up the website redesign process
- And much more!
Turn followers into donors! This webinar is a must attend if you want to grow your fundraising program through integrated, consistent messaging across all channels!
We know the value of relationships, and are proud to connect nonprofits to our partner network to increase their effectiveness and success.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.