This FREE course courtesy of Qgiv
1 Lesson / 59 Minutes / FREE
How do you take your nonprofit to the next level? What does that look like? Using innovative fundraising research, we will look at the current state of fundraising, what is causing a giving downturn, and what we can do about it.
We will cover different programs and how they are innovating in earned income, partnerships and marketing, and we’ll even go over how to start your own unique partnerships and earned income streams.
- New Fundraising Research-Where are the bright spots?
- What is Next Level Fundraising?
- Examples: Yellowtail Wine & Cirque du Soleil
- Case Study: Dallas County Meals on Wheels
- Case Study: Global Autism Project
- Cut out what’s not working-Business planning
- Determine your needs- Innovative Partnerships
- Look at the market. What makes you unique?
- Try it. Refine it.
- Hurdles to implementing
- Create systems. Resource-Sharing
- Common misunderstandings about next level fundraising