Continuing Education Units protect your most valuable asset: your professional license or designation!
Whether you're a CPA, attorney, professional fundraiser or have another designation, you don't want to loose it because you didn't get enough continuing education units or study hours. Nonprofit.Courses offers a convenient way to get them in this wide variety of online offerings.
Which organizations offer CEUs?
Nonprofit.Courses is pleased to offer continuing education credits from the following organizations:
- IACET: International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training
- CompTIA: Computing Technology Industry Association
- OMCP: Online Marketing Certified Professionals
- IAEM: International Association of Emergency Managers
- ACE: The American Council on Education
- ISSA: Information Systems Security Association
- SHRM: Society for Human Resource Management
- HRCI: HR Certification Institute®
- CFRE: Certified Fund Raising Executive International
- PMI: Project Management Institute
Even if you don't need to CEUs, these are great courses!
Each of these courses was reviewed by its respective accrediting organization. So even if you don't need the continuing education units or hours, you know that they represent a a higher standard in quality than most courses on the same subject.
Is there anything else I should know?
Yes. All nonprofit continuing education unit (CEU) courses are paid programs that generate affiliate commissions for Nonprofit.Courses. Don't worry. They don't cost you any more than their regular price - and their payment to Nonprofit.Courses helps us bring thousands of videos, podcasts and documents to you, every day.