Nonprofit.Courses Select! brings you the top 5% of the Nonprofit.Courses content featuring...
- More than 30 certificates
- and over 250 courses
- in 27 nonprofit focused and nonprofit helpful subject areas.
More than half of the Nonprofit.Courses Select! courses are accredited by ACE: The American Council on Education for possible transfer credit to universities and colleges throughout the United States and the World.* Nearly all Nonprofit.Courses Select! courses come with continuing education hours or credits from one or more of the following professional associations or agencies:
- CompTIA: Computing Technology Industry Association
- CFRE: Certified Fund Raising Executive International
- HRCI: HR Certification Institute®
- IACET: International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training
- IAEM: International Association of Emergency Managers
- ISSA: Information Systems Security Association
- OMCP: Online Marketing Certified Professionals
- PMI: Project Management Institute
- SHRM: Society for Human Resource Management
* Always check with your college and university for their ACE credit acceptance policies
Nonprofit.Courses connects you with nonprofit training courses that are nonprofit focused and nonprofit helpful.
Of course, you'd expect nonprofit training that's nonprofit focused. Those are online nonprofit courses subjects unique to the sector, including... Fundraising, Nonprofit Accounting, Nonprofit Legal Issues, Volunteer Management and so many others.
But what's "nonprofit helpful?"
It's content that nonprofits need to know about, but may not be specific to the nonprofit sector. Think of topics like... Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Making Presentations, Human Resources and so much more. It's all right here - nonprofit courses that are nonprofit focused and nonprofit helpful, because your mission needs both, and you deserve both!