Nonprofit Donor Retention with Lisa Chmiola is a FREE content courtesy of 1832 Communications
1 Lesson/ 23 Minutes / FREE
With 2 decades of philanthropic development experience, Lisa Chmiola of Fablanthropy (https://fablanthropy.com) knows what it takes to keep donor retention rates high. Whether in a small or large shop, your focus should be on relationship building, not creating shiny reports. In this episode Lisa discusses
– 4 reasons why retention is so low
– the importance of an outreach strategy and plan
– the need to stop being so territorial
– why immediate follow up- both internally and externally- is critical to retention and
– 9-to-5: If donors don’t work 9-to-5, then why should we?