Nonprofit Organizational Culture with Kimberley MacKenzie is a FREE content courtesy of 1832 Communications
1 Lesson/ 31 Minutes / FREE
Kimberley MacKenzie of Kimberley MacKenzie and Associates (http://kimberleymackenzie.ca/) says that changing the organizational culture starts from the very top. That means modeling certain behaviors and creating a culture of philanthropy where everyone is onboard with the mission. In this episode Kimberley discusses
– 4 organizational characteristics successful nonprofits possess
– the greatest challenge for a fundraiser
– what a CEO can do to promote a positive atmosphere
– how to go from survive to thrive and
– why are we pulling babies out of the river?!