Considering how your board should work makes a huge difference when you start a nonprofit!
- Are you looking to turn a tragedy into something meaningful?
- Do you have a heart to change the lives of people?
- Do you want to share your passion with everyone?
Then maybe you thought… or someone suggested… that you start a nonprofit!
- If you start out right, you might just, literally, save the world.
- If you start out wrong, you could be in for years of headaches and grief – or worse!
Join Aashi Mital and Matt Hugg in four insightful sessions to get you started right!
Part 2: Governance (or How your board should work!)
Friends and family? The rich and famous? Experts and Odd Balls? What is a nonprofit board, how does it differ from a corporate board, what does it do, and who should be on it?
“Governance” can’t be overlooked in an emerging nonprofit – because if you don’t get it right from the start, you’ll suffer greatly for your haste and omissions later.
Check out the videos below to see how your board should work!
6 Lessons / FREE / 130 minutes