Nonprofit Storytelling Via Video with Reuben Herzl is FREE courtesy of 1832 Communications
1 Lesson / 28 Minutes / FREE
Reuben Herzl of Groundmaking (https://www.groundmaking.com) is an expert nonprofit video director and producer. There’s a lot that goes into making a great video which will mobilize supporters to take action. In this episode Reuben discusses
– the SPICE routine when preparing to record
– tips on how to successfully film kids
– what types of video your NPO should be recording and using
– why you need to find the right story circle, not arc and
– how testimonials can help your fundraising efforts.