Let Motor City Woman and Robin Kinnie teach you how to Podcast with a Purpose!
Your voice matters!
You have something to say in this world!
Podcasts are a gamechanger for entrepreneurs and influencers
You can finally have the platform to share your thoughts and ideas
Use your voice to change the world!
Who is the course for?
- Anyone with a strong desire to learn how to start a podcast
- Bold women with a message for her current audience and beyond
- People who are looking to add content to better connect with their fans/followers
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to expand their customer base with new content
- Business owners looking to make money from podcasting through sponsorships
- Women who want to create a new and engaging audience
The Benefits of enrolling in Podcast with a Purpose?
- Work at your own pace
- Special office hours with Robin
- Printable worksheets to keep you organized
- Learn how to market your podcast to expand your audience
- Easy step by step technical help
- Discount podcast services from Motor City Woman’s experienced production team
Who is Robin Kinnie and Motor City Woman Studios?
Robin Kinnie is an experienced podcast producer, entrepreneur and #womanowned advocate. Driven by community, she takes pride in creating access to underrepresented groups within the podcast industry. As the President of Motor City Woman and Audio Engineers of Detroit, her goal is to amplify the voices of women. In addition to her primary interests, Robin has been recognized by the Association of Women in Communications for her extraordinary commitment to changing the way women are represented by the media. She can be reached at email@example.com.