Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses
Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
Program Designs That Pack a Punch
August 17 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT$69
Are you ready to launch a new program or revamp an existing one?
Before you overcommit your time or dollars, join Amanda Pearce, with Funding for Good, for a masters class focused on program/project design. In this session you will gain the knowledge and tools needed to design programs/projects that are both effective and efficient.
Learn best practices to grow mission-focused programs that generate awareness, impact, capacity, and community support. This webinar will engage participants in the program design process from A-Z to ensure you have addressed key questions, budgeting, and program impact goals.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- understand key components of the program/project design process;
- evaluate potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing your program;
- craft SMART Program Goals and Objectives;
- implement best practices and strategies to grow mission-focused programs; and,
- access free tools to support your program development initiatives.
This webinar is recommended for nonprofit business owners, executive directors, program managers, mission/ministry leaders, and board members.
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.