Project Management (ACE CREDIT®)
This online course, introduces learners to the basics of project management.
Throughout six segments, learners will practice the foundational skills of project management, consider the ethics involved in leading a team, and explore similarities and contrasts between Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
The self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that engage students and provide opportunities to practice project management skills.
Topics covered in the course:
- Managing Real World Projects
- Project Management Team Leadership
- Ethics for Project Managers
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
- Effectively Managing Project Stakeholders
- Integrating Agile into a Waterfall Environment
- Learner Satisfaction: 98%
- Estimated length: 44 hours
- Access Time: 365 days
- Credits: 4.1 IACET CEUs / 41 PMI PDUs / 37 HRCI Credits / 37 SHRM PDCs / 3 ACE Credits
And Check This Out!
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
MindEdge’s mission is to improve the way the world learns. Since our founding by Harvard and MIT educators in 1998, we have served more than three million learners.