Project Management (ACE CREDIT®) by MindEdge
This online course introduces learners to the basics of project management.
Throughout six segments, learners will practice the foundational skills of project management, consider the ethics involved in leading a team, and explore similarities and contrasts between Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
The self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that engage students and provide opportunities to practice project management skills.
Topics covered in the course:
- Managing Real World Projects
- Project Management Team Leadership
- Ethics for Project Managers
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
- Effectively Managing Project Stakeholders
- Integrating Agile into a Waterfall Environment
- Learner Satisfaction: 98%
- Estimated length: 44 hours
- Access Time: 365 days
- Credits: 4.1 IACET CEUs / 41 PMI PDUs / 37 HRCI Credits / 37 SHRM PDCs / 3 ACE Credits
And Check This Out!
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.