Welcome to Nonprofit.Courses Live Event Calendar
When’s the next webinar or podcast or conference?
Here’s where you find out – and more.
- This event has passed.
Q&A with Kimmi Cantrell, Managing Director, Careers in Nonprofits
November 19 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am EST
Q&A with Kimmi Cantrell
Be a part of the live audience for this Q&A with Kimmi Cantrell, Managing Director with the staffing and recruiting firm Careers in Nonprofits.
We’ll talk about
- What is the #1 action someone should take to get a job in a nonprofit?
- Does someone need to have worked in a nonprofit before to get a nonprofit job?
- What’s the best way that someone from the business or government sector prepare themselves for a nonprofit job?
- What are the steps you take to identify good candidates for a client?
- How should a job seeker to make themselves known to you or other recruiters?
and lots more!
This event is a part of the Great Careers/BENG Nonprofit Career Network subgroup.
Attend from anywhere in the word! Sign up for this Zoom meeting, now!
(Non-members will be asked for a $5 fee upon registration – or join the Great Careers for $35 per year for unlimited presentations and lots of job seeking resources.)
Want to Post an Event?
Go HERE for Single Day Events.
Go HERE for Multi-Day Events.