Real World Blockchain Applications is brought to you by Wolters Kluwer
Many people have heard of blockchains but are not sure what they are or how they work. You might know that blockchains are used for crypto currency transactions, but are you aware of the other business and accounting uses for blockchain technology?
This course will explore current and possible future uses for blockchain technology in businesses, government entities, and in the accounting and auditing profession. Examples of how blockchains work will be provided for the participants.
Publication Date: April 2022
Accountants, auditors, manager, executives, and others interested in learning about blockchain technology.
- Explore current and possible future uses for blockchain technology in businesses, government entities, and in the accounting and auditing profession
- Examples of how blockchains work
- New technologies
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain uses
- Crypto currencies
- Blockchain in the news
- Define blockchain
- Identify uses for blockchains
- Identify the type of virtual currency wallet that is the safest from online hacking
- Identify what businesses could use blockchains for
- Identify what is not a viable use of a blockchain for auditors
- Identify what is not a type of blockchain
- Identify what is not a new technology that is changing the way we do business