Science Communication: Communicating Trustworthy Information in the Digital World
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about the best practices for effective science communication
- Understand how different stakeholders (policymakers, scientists, journalists) approach science communication
- Learn about the advantages and drawbacks of communicating science in digital media and their implications for public trust.
- Develop hands-on skills using tools and resources to evaluate information in digital media.
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.