Speaking To A Nonprofit Audience with Dave Tinker is a FREE content courtesy of 1832 Communications
1 Lesson/ 15 Minutes / FREE
Dave Tinker is a fundraising authority. With 30 years experience in the field, he is a sought after speaker at small and large conferences. He knows what needs to be prepared in advance of a talk and how to engage an audience. In this episode Dave discusses
– how to personalize a talk
– what 3 things to prepare in advance
– which topic causes the most eye rolls in the audience
– what a “no” from a donor actually means and
– which group of fundraisers don’t receive the respect and recognition they deserve.