Whether you are a department of one or a fully staffed team, everyone uses outside resources. From software tools and printing vendors to freelancers, photographers and consultants, there is always a need for something beyond your internal capabilities.
Finding, choosing and managing the best resources to deliver communications is a skill that communications managers need in order to efficiently run operations. We’ll cover shopping for marketing technology, identifying quality vendors for printing and promo items as well as securing reliable contractors for services like design, writing and video.
This class is designed for staff who need to find help that works the first time. It can be taken in its own or as part of the Foundations of Nonprofit Marketing Course.
In this class you’ll learn:
- How to identify ways to outsource anything
- How to choose resources that are good for you rather than just good
- Ways to manage off-site help
- The difference between a vendor and a contractor
- Why most resources are not partners
- Better ways to find a resource than an RFP
Included with this class:
- One login for live class
- Access to the replay for 7 days
- Resource guide
Upgrade to the course for access to the recording until January 31, 2022. Save 16% on each class while building core marketing skills.