Teamwork Skills: Communicating Effectively in Groups
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Recognize how hidden forces of context, systems, institutions, and interactions design affect group interaction
- Develop decision making practices in order to become more creative and innovative
- Learn how to communicate to resolve or diffuse group conflicts
- Make better decisions about using technology for group work based on key practical and conceptual considerations
It’s where you can start, switch, or advance your career with more than 5,400 courses, Professional Certificates, and degrees from world-class universities and companies!
- Accelerate your growth with graduate level learning
- Earn an affordable, university-issued credential from top schools
- Over 5,200 courses in topics like business analytics, graphic design and more.