Get your Communications organized with Trello for Non-Profit Comms
Are you feeling totally overwhelmed by your communications program? Just trying to keep your head above water while trying to track your projects, social media, photos, and stories?
Trello for Non-Profit Comms a toolkit of pre-made Trello boards, tutorials, and time management strategies that will help you get organized and actually achieve your communications goals.
No more last minute scramble to create your next communication. No more writer’s block. Definitely no more I’m-about-to-pull-my-hair-out moments! When you start using the system inside Trello for NP Comms you’ll get easy to use tools that will help you get organized and develop systems to support your communications program.
The best news? Trello for NP Comms is just $29!
Not sure what Trello is?
You need to start using this free project management tool! Trello for NP Comms will show you how to make the most of Trello so you can achieve your communications goals.
Trello is an all in one organization tool that let’s you work more collaboratively and get more done. While I am not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com), I LOVE it, and I know you will too.
Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Trello is FREE. And this course that shows you how to utilize it is only $29.
So what am I going to get inside Trello for NP Comms? I’m so glad you asked!
You’ll get access to 9 pre-made Trello Boards including:
- Strategy Board – Designed to be your dashboard, you’ll use this board to map out your strategies, priorities, and projects.
- My Week – A board to help you operationalize your strategy week by week. You’ll be able to map out your weekly and daily to dos quickly and easily to get focused and get things done.
- Editorial Planner – Ready to be more strategic with your content? This board’s got you covered. You’ll have a central place to brainstorm ideas, plan your content, and more.
- Story Bank – I know your non-profit has awesome stories to tell and this board helps you organize your stories and story ideas.
- Photo Bank – Need a better photo storage system? This board gives you a system for managing your photos.
- Social Media Board – All that social media giving you headaches? This board gives you a place to strategically plan your content, store images, and more.
- Public Relations Board – Got media on your mind? This board gives you a place to put all your pitches, store your media contacts’ information and links to earned media.
- Brand Elements – How many times have you had to search for your logo file? Track down that exact color code for your non-profit’s brand? No more wasting your time on this! This board will give you a place to put all of this essential brand information.
Plus, you’ll get 10+ tech tutorial videos to help you become a Trello wiz!
You’re about to get organized & rock your NP Comms!
I’m Vanessa Chase Lockshin and I’m here to help you get your communications ducks in a row!
I’ve taught over 10,000 non-profit professionals through my webinars, online classes, and workshops.
One thing I’ve heard from my students over the years is that they need help getting organized. Creating systems and process may sound boring, but it’s your ticket to success!
I created Trello for NP Comms so that you have ready-to-use systems that you can implement at your non-profit to get organized, reduce your communications headaches and start seeing results!
Get started with Trello for NP Comms today!
Get a system that works and get on the path to communications success! Purchase Trello for NP Comms for $29 usd Today!
Your results from Trello for NP Comms may vary from other students. Your results will be based on many variables, such as your level of effort, communications acumen, personal qualities, knowledge, skills, and a host of other factors. Since these factors differ for each individual, we cannot guarantee your success, results, nor are we responsible for your success or failure. Implementing these strategies takes time, effort and dedication. We believe we have provided you the roadmap to achieve your desired results.
We are not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by or in any way officially connected to Trello, Inc. (www.trello.com).
(The above buttons are affiliate links – which means that you support Nonprofit.Courses with your purchase of this course! Thanks!)