This course brought to you by Wolters Kluwer
1 Lesson / $66 / 3 CPE hours
In this course, Paul C. Jorgensen will take you through the theory and construction of contracts and their provisions. You’ll learn to recognize and understand the bases for good contracts, the essential provisions of a contract and what each really means, and the provisions that you do not need or that expose you to risk.
- Constructing good contracts
- Rules that contracts should follow
- Provisions that are unnecessary and create risk
- Common contract writing problems and how to avoid them
- How to prepare before reviewing or drafting a contract