WORDS THAT WORK 2: THE PHRASES THAT ENCOURAGE PLANNED GIVING is FREE courtesy of MarketSmart
FIND OUT EXACTLY WHICH WORDS WILL INSPIRE YOUR DONORS TO MAKE PLANNED GIFTS
Dr. Russell James is back with new research findings! Discover what’s working today and what’s coming tomorrow with new results from the lab!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to describe bequest gifts and tax benefits in a way that will increase a person’s desire to learn more
- What elements of a charitable gift annuity advertisement make people want to get one
- Which words you should avoid to maximize planned gifts
- What the latest data patterns say about trends in charitable estate planning
- The best “front door” phrase to get people to read about planned giving information
- Test results that showcase the responses to different charitable gift annuity ad messages
- And much more!