Hi, I’m Jess Birken.
I am the owner of Birken Law Office, I help nonprofits solve problems so they can quit worrying and get back to what matters most – The Work. I’m not like most attorneys, I actually have an outgoing personality, and – like you – I like to think outside the box. Most of my clients are passionate and have an entrepreneurial spirit. I’m like that too. My goal is to help you crush it. Getting bogged down in the minutia sucks the joy out of the important work. My clients want to do the work – not the paperwork.
- BA, Sociology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (2001)
- JD, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Magna Cum Laude (2007)
- MA, Nonprofit Management, Hamline University (2010)
- Certified Transformative Mediator
- Want more? Check out my LinkedIn profile.