Birken Law is owned by Jess Birken, and helps nonprofits solve problems so they can quit worrying and get back to what matters most – The Work. They’re not like most attorneys, instead, they have an outgoing personality, and – like you – likes to think out of the box. Most of their clients are passionate and have an entrepreneurial spirit. They’re like that too. Their goal at Birken Law is to help you crush it. Getting bogged down in the minutia sucks the joy out of the important work. Their clients want to do the work – not the paperwork.
- BA, Sociology, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (2001)
- JD, Mitchell Hamline School of Law, Magna Cum Laude (2007)
- MA, Nonprofit Management, Hamline University (2010)
- Certified Transformative Mediator
- Want more? Check out their LinkedIn profile.