This course brought to you by Wolters Kluwer
1 Lesson / $55 / 2 CPE hours
- Compare the differences between QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise.
- Create a new QuickBooks company from scratch.
- Regain access to QuickBooks companies when you don’t remember the password.
- Manage your QuickBooks chart of accounts.
- Add list items, such as customers, vendors, inventory items, employees, as well as supporting lists.
- Customize QuickBooks by using custom fields.
- Compare customer invoices versus sales receipts.
- Understand the nuances of the Quick Add feature.
- See how to maximize the Undeposited Funds account.
- Save time by memorizing transactions.
- Get an overview of processing payroll within QuickBooks.
- Reconcile your bank and credit card statements.
- See two different ways to find transactions.
- Run reports, such as a Profit & Loss and Sales by Customer.
- Get an overview of managing budgets within QuickBooks.
- See how to back-up and restore your QuickBooks company.