How 119 Nonprofits Use Multichannel Fundraising to Communicate with New Donors with Brady Josephson is a FREE course courtesy of NextAfter
1 Lesson / 79 Minutes / FREE
Multi-channel donors are worth 212% more than any donor who gives only online or only through the mail.
Even if they only give offline, multi-channel communication can make a donor 29% more likely to give again.
So what’s the problem?
Multi-channel communication is proven to increase donor value and revenue, but the challenge is knowing what channels to use, how to use them, and when to communicate.
Compare your multi-channel communication to other nonprofits
In this free webinar previewing brand-new multi-channel research from Virtuous and NextAfter, you can see exactly how your multi-channel communication compares to 119 other nonprofits.
You’ll see highlights from what we learned when analyzing their:
– Online giving experience
– Email communication to new donors
– Direct mail communication to new donors
– Follow-up phone calls and SMS strategies
– And much more.
By the end of the free webinar on Sept. 22nd at 1pm central time, you will:
Learn how 119 nonprofits use multi-channel communication with new donors.
– See real examples of emails, text messages, and direct mail appeals.
– Get insights to improve your own multi-channel fundraising
– Gain new ideas to test and optimize your email and direct mail appeals
Look for more great content from NextAfter by clicking here.